Become A Founding Member
Distinguish your business is five stars with our coveted badge.
It’s the ultimate stamp of approval for high-caliber businesses
looking to attract
premium, discerning clients.
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA?
To meet the criteria for membership, you must have a five star business that works with clients remotely and be a solo business owner. 2-3 person small businesses may be considered.
- Be an expert in a specific field
- Have a niche
- Offer select packaged services
- Have demonstrated your authority
- Have a sophisticated client-friendly website
Solopreneurs tend to get lost between small businesses and corporations. The Little Diamond Dossier™ is changing that. The LDD is the elite place to showcase your business.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
SET YOUR BUSINESS APART AS A PREMIUM OPTION in a sea full of services.
The Little Diamond Dossier™ is the first and only directory of location independent service businesses around the world who share the same high standards and unparalleled professionalism.
A maximum of 20 select businesses are chosen per category, making the exclusivity a privilege for those who maintain their seat.
1. An update will go out on LinkedIn announcing your membership and it's meaning.
2. The directory is also highlighted in many press features for 10 Carat Creations.
3. Additionally, if you're comfortable using your story as an example to help other sophisticated solopreneurs, you have the option to share your journey for a possible mention on the blog (real-world examples are popular and immensely helpful).
4. And lastly, Nicole is happy to share your product launches or business news with her network.
GET AN SEO BOOST
You'll get a ranking assist with a link and a page devoted to your business.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES at 10 Carat Creations, where five star businesses are built.
Nicole Faith, the Concept Concierge™ works exclusively with sophisticated solopreneurs like you so you can effortlessly work with clients as you travel.
HOW DO YOU USE THE BADGE?
Add it to your website. The footer is recommended because visitors can see it no matter what page they're on.
Link it to your listing or the homepage.
Add your certification to your LinkedIn profile.
Be recognized by clients as la crème de la crème.